Dear Bull Guests
We are delighted to welcome you back to our new outside areas of The Bull from 15th April 2021. As lockdown ends, your health and safety and that of our team is our priority and we ask for your patience, understanding and cooperation.
Please note that if you or a member of your family or “bubble” feel unwell or have experienced any possible Covid-19 symptoms in the two weeks prior to your intended visit, we would ask that you postpone to an appropriate time.
Outside, we have four distinct areas : The Grainstore (heated, undercover) with 2 tables of 6; The Decking with 2 tables of 6 under heated parasols and other table options; The Courtyard (various table sizes with parasols); and The Grass Bank (various table sizes with parasols).
- Food and drink can be served outside only
- Bookings outside can be accepted for six people from any number of households or from any number of people from two households
- Reservations will be essential
- We will operate with outside table service only. Guests are not permitted to order, or wait, inside
- Tables will be positioned as per government guidelines at least 1 metre outside
- Sadly, in case of inclement weather, we cannot guarantee your comfort, please bring a blanket and wrap up warm
- We have 2 disabled bays for parking, and a drop off and pick up point only. There is plenty of parking available on nearby streets. Please park respectfully
- Please follow signs for entering our outside area, and wait to be seated by one of our team
- It is mandatory that each guest scans the QR code and completes the required details to assist NHS Test & Trace in managing the risk of transmitting Covid-19. We are also able to record details manually.
- Sanitiser will be available and we ask that you use liberally
- You will only be allowed to enter inside to use the toilet facilities, and you are required to wear a face mask
- To ensure your safety, we ask you to remain seated at your table during your time with us
- All food and drinks will be delivered to your table
- Depending on demand there will be a time allocated of 2 hours for each table
- Dogs are welcome outside, but please ensure you clean up after them!
- All of our team will take a Covid test twice weekly
- All of our team will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
- If any of our team feel unwell, they will not come to work
- All of our team will be required to follow official guidance on self-isolating
- All of our team will have access to PPE as appropriate
At the Table & Communal Areas
- Objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, particularly in areas of high use such as door handles, light switches and toilets will be frequently cleaned and disinfected using appropriate products and methods
- Tables, seasoning grinders and condiments will be thoroughly sanitised between guests
- We will disinfect the kitchen and bar area regularly
- We will use single use or wipeable menus only
- Napkins, cutlery and glassware will be brought to the table once you are seated
- Condiments will be bought to the table as per your request
- Smoking is permitted outside but please use ashtrays and be considerate to those around you who are eating
As we are all jointly responsible for managing this public health issue, we expect the full cooperation of everyone who visits us.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
The Bull Team 😀