Dear Bull Guests,
We are delighted to welcome you back to The Bull. As lockdown ends, further restrictions follow, Surrey is currently in Tier 2 and whilst this means we can reopen, there are a few rules and restrictions we have to follow. Your health and safety and that of our team is our priority and we ask for your patience, understanding and cooperation as we find our way. Please note that if you or a member of your family or “bubble” feel unwell or have experienced any possible Covid-19 symptoms in the two weeks prior to your intended visit, we would ask that you postpone to an appropriate time.
- Respecting government guidelines, inside and outside tables will be restricted to a maximum of 6 people.
- We can only accept bookings indoors for guests from one household.
- Drink can only be consumed with a substantial meal. Matt Hancock must know our most popular starter and advised that a Scotch Egg and Chips constitutes a substantial meal.
- Please make a reservation for dining on both inside and outside tables. The two private dining rooms (Adam seating 2 x 6 people and Eve 6 people) are available along with the Grainstore which provides a safer outside, sheltered experience. Outside, we also have 2 tables of 6 which are heated and under a parasol along with various other table size options on our decking. Sadly, in case of inclement weather, we cannot guarantee your comfort on our decking.
- Please wear a face covering when entering the building.
- Please, scan the QR code on the bar and fill in the required details to assist NHS Test & Trace in managing the risk of transmitting Covid-19.
- Your temperature will be checked and if over 37.8c you will unfortunately be refused entry.
- You will be kindly asked to sanitise your hands and more sanitiser will be available throughout the restaurant. Please use liberally.
- Following check-in, you will be shown to your table.
- You will be kindly asked by our team to keep all belongings with you.
- To ensure your safety, we ask you to remain seated at your table and whenever you need to move from your seat, you should be wearing a face covering.
- All food and drinks will be delivered to your table, you will be kindly asked to remove the drinks from the tray to avoid multiple touch points.
- We will only be accepting card payments or Apple pay.
- Depending on demand there will be a time allocated of 90 minutes for each dining table.
- On collection of empty plates, we kindly ask that you stack your plates and leave at the end of your table.
- Dogs are permitted on the decking and in the Grainstore during opening times and until 5pm inside the building.
- All our team will have their temperature checked on arrival at work.
- All our team will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly.
- If any of our team feel unwell, they will not come to work.
- All our team will be required to follow official guidance on self-isolating.
- All our team will have access to PPE as appropriate.
- Objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, particularly in areas of high use such as door handles, light switches and toilets will be frequently cleaned and disinfected using appropriate products and methods.
- Tables will be thoroughly sanitised between guests.
- We will disinfect the kitchen and bar area regularly.
As we are all jointly responsible for managing this Public Health issue, we expect the full cooperation of everyone who visits us.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we all figure our way through these unchartered waters!
The Bull Team 😷