We have been working hard to make sure The Bull and the team are providing a safe and enjoyable experience for your next visit.
We have been extremely thorough in our preparations, but please bear with us as we adapt to government guidelines and the ever-changing landscape!
Your health and safety and that of our team is our priority and we ask for your patience, understanding and cooperation as we find our way with these new systems.
- We are accepting bookings for dining on both inside and outside tables. The two private dining rooms (Adam seating 6 people and Eve 6 people) are available along with the Grainstore which provides a safer outside, undercover experience, please enquire. We also have a table for 6 in our sitting room area downstairs.
- Without a booking, tables will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Outside is the safest place to be, so we have created more seating in the garden. To allow us to extend this area, our car park will be closed except for limited disabled access (2 spaces).
- Until further notice, drinkers must be seated, which unfortunately means no bar service. The drinkers’ tables will be on a first come first served basis for a maximum of 2 hours to be considerate to other customers.
- We are delighted the 2M rule has been relaxed to 1M plus and we have reduced our seating appropriately. However, please be mindful that this is a minimum distance and you should try to maintain a 2M distance wherever possible.
- Respecting government guidelines, inside and outside tables will be restricted to a maximum of 6 people (from multiple households).
- On arrival, ALL guests (including drinkers only) should make their way inside the building where contact details will be taken via a QR code to the national Test and Trace register as per government guidelines.
- Your temperature will be checked and if over 37.8c we will unfortunately refuse entry.
- Following check-in, you will be shown to your table.
- Please note: there is no bar service and guests must be seated.
- All drinks will be delivered to your table.
- To limit contact with staff, if you require additional drinks, please raise your hand and a member of the team will take an order.
- We will only be accepting card payments or Apple pay.
- There will be reduced access to the toilets with a “one in, one out” system in place.
- There will be a number of hand sanitisers around the pub. Please use liberally.
- Depending on demand there will be a time allocated of 90 minutes for each dining table.
- On collection of empty plates can we please ask that you stack your plates and leave at the end of your table.
- Dogs are permitted in the garden area during opening times and until 5pm inside the building.
- All our team will have their temperature checked on arrival at work.
- All our team will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly.
- If any of our team feel unwell, they will not come to work.
- All our team will be required to follow official guidance on self-isolating.
- All our team will have access to PPE as appropriate.
As we are all jointly responsible for managing this Public Health issue, we expect the full cooperation of everyone who visits us.
If you or a member of your family or “bubble” feel unwell or have experienced any possible Covid-19 symptoms in the two weeks prior to your intended visit, we would ask that you postpone to an appropriate time.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we all figure our way through these unchartered waters!