It’s been sooo long, but we are very happy to announce that we will be reopening on
Friday, July 10th at 5pm.
Our initial opening times are below, but these will be reviewed over the first couple of weeks and as we move forward.
Opening Times: Fridays 5-10PM, Saturdays 12-10PM, Sundays 12-8PM.
Of course, for the time being, things will be a little different to what we’re all used to, but bear with us as we step into the unknown, and fingers crossed we’ll soon be back to normal!
Please see the full guidelines on the website, but key things to remember are:
- RESERVATION ONLY for dining at inside tables only – up to 6 people per table.
- Booking via our reservation page – Click HERE
- Drinking at outside tables only. First come, first served basis.
- You will be required to leave your contact details for Test & Trace and have temperature test on arrival.
- While we’re looking forward to seeing you, please don’t visit unless you are well! If you or your family have any symptoms of Covid-19, please stay at home, because we don’t want to have to close again after all this!
We will be operating with a pared-back food menu and wine list for the time being. Please view it here.
We strongly advise that you read our re-opening guidelines before you visit.
These have been drawn up in line with the Government reopening guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers alike.
Really looking forward to seeing your lovely faces soon!