We’re hurtling through October like a fallen leaf in a wind tunnel…Where has this year gone? It’s almost Christmas!!!
There’s lots going on at The Bull Inn, Limpsfield, so here’s a snapshot of what’s coming up over the coming weeks…
- Tuesday 1st November Community Tuesday – The Mum Club – Coffee, cake and baby chat. 10am to 12pm.
- 2nd November – Pub Quiz – Sam will be donning her gold sparkly jacket to be Quizmaster surpreme. Get swotting. Book in advance. Tables of 6. £2.50 per person (cash).
Book at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday 8th November – Community Tuesday – Oxted Women’s Network. Chatting, Networking, Eating Cake. 10am to 12pm.
- Pizza Wednesdays – 9, 16 and 23rd November – With Venti Pizza. Lunch and dinner. Eat in or Takeaway. Pop in for a beer, pizza and chat and see out that hump day at your local.
- Tuesday 15th November – Community Tuesday. Menopause Support Café – 10am to 12pm run by Helen Moynihan of Venus Nutrition.
- Wednesday 16th November – Open Mic & Pizza!
- Monday 21st November – World Cup Football: England vs Iran (1pm) in The Grainstore. Bar open 12-4pm with the Venti Pizza van.
- Wednesday 23rd November – Christmas Pub Quiz & Pizza
- Thursday 24th November – Chateaubriand Celebration
- Friday 25th November – World Cup Football: England vs USA (7pm) in The Grainstore.
- Tuesday 29th November – Community Tuesday. Christmas Shopping for Christian Blandford Fund https://www.christianblandford.com.
Thursday 24th November – It’s a Chateaubriand Celebration
Join us for the perfect date night as we celebrate the ultimate French steak dish named after the Vicomte François-René de Chateaubriand. Chef Alex will be serving up the perfect Chateaubriand, with peppercorn, béarnaise sauce or garlic butter, seven with roast cherry tomatoes on the vine, French green beans, triple cooked chips topped with truffle oil and parmesan and washed down with a bottle of our classic
Pinot Noir Jaffelin 2021 (Vin de Pays D’Oc).
Tickets are £85 for two, including the bottle of wine as above.
Book now to avoid disappointment: email@example.com
NEW Lunch Special from Friday 11th November
We will be offering a special daily sandwich with triple cooked chips and a drink*, and a daily salad special with drink for £13.95. Wednesday to Saturday.
*house wine, house beer or soft drink.
NEW Saturday ALL-DAY kitchen from 12 November:
We’re very happy to say that our kitchen will now be open all day Saturdays so you can have a super lazy Saturday afternoon, with food served from 12pm to 8.30pm. Lunch and Evening kitchen times apply to all other days.
NEW Sunday options from 13 November:
2-Course for £27.50
3-Course for £32.50
Supplement of £6 for cheese platter..
Wednesday 30th November – Launch of our Festive Menus
Let the Christmas Parties begin!!! Bookings essential for larger groups. Over 10 people should place food orders a week in advance and will be charged a deposit of £10 per person on booking.
Book at firstname.lastname@example.org.
World Cup Football
World Cup Football: We have had a request to show the following World Cup football England matches in the Grainstore at The Bull Inn.
⚽️ 21.11.22 Eng v Iran 13:00 (Monday)
⚽️ 25.11.22 Eng v USA 19:00 (Friday)
⚽️ 29.11.22 Eng v Wales 19:00 (Tuesday)
See you all soon.