It’s time to stay local, eat local and drink local
At this busy time of year, who wants to freeze on a platform, when you could be mingling with friends and neighbours at your local where you’re guaranteed a warm welcome, great food and warm ambience!
We are very lucky to live in our Limpsfield bubble, especially when there’s so much chaos around with strikes and the cold weather snap, so let’s make the most of it.
Christmas / New Year Opening Times
- Wednesday to Saturday until Christmas Eve – open with usual times (all day food Saturdays 12-8.30pm)
- December Sundays until 18th – 12-4.30pm food, and bar 12-7.30pm.
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day 26th December – Bar only, kitchen closed. Bar: 12pm to 3pm on both days for your pre-dinner festive tipples.
- Tuesday 27th December – closed
- Wednesday 28th December to Friday 30th December, open as normal.
- NYE – 12-4.30pm (then NYE party starts at 8pm – ticket holders only)
- NYD – 12-6.30pm (Sunday Menu from 12-3.30pm)
We will be closed from 2nd January to 10th January for holiday / staff training and deep cleaning / general repairs and H&S audit! We will re-open on Friday Jan 13th.
Very much looking forward to spending some time with you all.
Danny & The Bull Team