On Tuesday November 29th we’ll be raising funds for The Christian Blandford Fund with an extra special festive Community Tuesday shopping event to fundraise for this fabulous charity whose aim is to improve the comfort of children and their families, particularly those affected by cancer, during prolonged stays in local NHS hospitals
Christian Blandford is the nephew of Danny Parish, Operations Director at The Bull Inn.
Christian was first diagnosed when he was just 18 months old. Following treatment, he relapsed when he was 3 years old with the cancer having spread to his bones.
After two rounds of surgery, chemo, radiotherapy and stem cell replacement therapy, Christian is now a healthy young adult, who has been out of remission since September 2012.
His story of survival still continues to amaze his family, and he has grown up to be a very talented young man.
Due to their own experiences, the Blandfords set up the Christian Blandford to raise funds to help families in similar situations to the one they had found themselves in. They have done a huge amount of work and provided help and comfort to hundreds of families with children undergoing treatment in hospital.
Find out more at https://www.christianblandford.com.
Shop for Christian Blandford!
The event is a great opportunity for you to continue (or start) your Christmas Shopping in the surroundings of our lovely local pub, with refreshments available.
- Ali’s Vintage – Vintage China Cake Stands
- Bey Tree – ladies fashion, accessories and funky lights
- Bumble & Fizz – Chanel inspired prints and others
- Caroline Williams Jewellery – hand crafter semiprecious & silver jewellery
- Chic Cuisines – innovative kitchen and homeware
- Crash Bang Kids – UV wear for kids – gear for ski & snow, surf, swim & beachwear, sun hats and more
- Debbie Temple – pre-loved furniture & items for the home
- Rocklily – Australian designed handbags and accessories for every occasion
- Savons du Soleil – traditional organic olive oil French soaps & Egyptian cotton hamman towels
- Tropic Skincare – vegan beauty products that are cruelty-free and freshly made with sustainably sourced global natural ingredients
- Wood Man – locally made Snowmen & Christmas Trees for inside and out from reclaimed wood
There will also be a fabulous RAFFLE, with prizes donated by each of the above, plus Space NK, Oliver Bonas, Sweaty Betty, SPN, Hennings Wine, Little Cottage Kitchen and Kinjo.
Come along on November 29th 10am-3pm. No ticket necessary.
Info at firstname.lastname@example.org