We are delighted to welcome you all back to The Bull from Thursday 3 December! We have responded to government Covid-19 guidelines and recommendations and have developed simple guidance to ensure The Bull remains a safe place to dine in tier 2.
While we will aim to be as normal and accommodating as possible, we will all need to be a bit organised to navigate the latest restrictions, so here goes…
- From Thursday 3 December our opening times will be: Tuesday – Saturday 12-3 pm & 5-11 pm (last orders 10 pm) and Sunday 12-7 pm.
- Please book online to avoid disappointment, stating in comments if you want inside or outside table.
- Unfortunately, you are unable to come for just a drink, so a meal must be purchased with your drinks.
- Non-reserved tables will be allocated on first come, first served basis.
- One household only at inside tables.
- NB. If the weather is not good, we may not be able to accommodate you inside.
- We do have heaters on the deck, but please wrap up warm outside!
Whether you want an intimate dinner with your loved ones, a festive family experience or you are organising the office Christmas lunch or dinner, we’ve got you covered with a range of festive dishes.
Throughout December, both our Festive Set Menu and Main Menu offer a wide selection of traditional dishes and festive classics such as our 16-Hour Slow Braised Feather Blade, British Beef and Real Ale Hot Pot and our Roast Turkey with all the trimmings.
Finish off your meal with Christmas Pudding and Brandy Custard or Sticky Toffee Pudding with Caramelised Banana, Rich Toffee Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream. Yum, yum!
For those who wish to dine at home, we have taken the most popular dishes from our Takeaway Menu and incorporated them into our Main Menu (takeaway items indicated with a T). Please call 01883 713469 to order your takeaway food during opening hours.
To view all menus – main, takeaway and festive – click here.
A New Chef!
To add to the excitement of re-opening, we are happy to announce we have a new Head Chef joining the team from the beginning of December – Welcome @chefjameshollister!
Please follow him on Instagram and be inspired by his creations. He brings a wealth of experience and skills and will be a great asset to our kitchen team.
On Sunday 6 December, we have a festive treat in store. At 3.00 pm we will be turning on the Christmas Tree lights, while serving up some warming food and drink.
Please dress up warm and reserve a table with family and friends, on our decking or in the Grainstore, by either calling 01883 713469 or booking online (please make a note that you wish to be seated outside). Let the festivities begin…🎄🎄🎄
We have limited availability on Christmas Day, if you want to be truly wined and dined in festive style, please call 01883 713469 to book.
We look forward to seeing you in December, Ho, Ho, Ho!