It has been a busy week at The Bull since the Prime Minister’s announcement and we’ve been getting creative, thinking about how we can best recreate the ‘Bull Experience’ at home. We’ve thought long and hard about your favourite things and have come up with a delicious menu: ‘It’s All Bull-Made to Takeaway’. CLICK HERE to view the menu.
We’re also launching a “No Bull S🤠🎯t Here” Takeaway Loyalty Scheme and hoping this will all put a smile on your face and give you something to look forward to during lockdown.
Our takeaway hours will be:
Wednesday to Saturday 12-3pm & 5-7pm. Pick up until 8pm
Sunday 12-4pm (Roast Menu Only) Pick up until 5pm
How to order:
- For telephone orders, please call (01883) 713469 and leave a message with your name, number, order and preferred collection time
- If you wish to enjoy regular, Bull-baked bread, please set up a regular order or pre-order the day before.
- Email pre-orders to: email@example.com with order details and preferred collection time
- The team will reply with confirmation and you can pay when you collect.
- Takeaways to be collected from the GrainStore, at your allotted time.
- If you require a no-touch service, please advise at time of ordering, we will place your takeaway in the boot of your car. Card payments only, payable on collection.
Behind the scenes we are working hard to develop an online ordering and payment app which we hope will be ready in the coming weeks.
Introducing Our “No Bull S🤠🎯t Here” Lockdown Loyalty Scheme!
Each household will receive a stamped Lockdown Loyalty Card with their first order. Please remember to bring your card when you collect your subsequent orders and we will be happy to stamp, ONE stamp per household order.
Four stamps qualify for a £10 discount applied to your next order. Please note that the offer only applies when ordering Mains, Sunday Roasts and Family Troughs.
Keep in touch, keep safe and see you all very soon!